Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

EMCO Day #10 : Chicken Chicken Chicken

I actually like chicken. But when I am at a restaurant, if there is another protein option like beef or lamb or oinks, I won't choose chicken. 

Today (actually many days already) I was craving for 4Fingers Crispy Chicken. The reason I have not ordered this delicious fried chicken in a long time is because it is very pricey.

But today, I gave myself a treat lah. I got me the Signature Mix Extra (1 pax) which consists of Crispy Chicken Wings (5 pieces), Boneless Chicken Bites (5 pieces), Japanese Rice (plain) and a large drink (I chose bottled water).

I paid extra RM0.55 for the rice with Teriyaki sauce. See, just a little bit of sauce pun cost 55 sen. Oh! I also added RM6.90 for the Kimslaw. I cannot resist the Kimslaw.

Then I got sucked in by their RM2.00 Deals. For minimum spend of RM30.00 you get to buy some of the sides for RM2.00. I chose the 12 pieces Tofu Nuggets.


Total damage RM42.35 (inclusive of RM5.00 delivery fee).


Hmmm...can finish all in one sitting kah?


That's quite a lot of food for one person. My partner does not like this sort of thing. Less man, more share. Hah!

I chose Soy Garlic for the boneless bites and Hot for the chicken wings.



As for the tofu nuggets, I chose Hot.


But I have a complaint lah. I do wish that they were a bit more generous with the sauce. 

Same thing with the Teriyaki sauce on the rice. Like not enough.


I finished all the rice but left behind some tofu nuggets and wings for dinner. 

I also finished all the kimslaw.


It was quite a lot for one sitting. My tummy seems to have slowed down hah..hah...

This week I want to Grabfood for at least one meal lah.


This is my chicken stew. For you know who hah..hah...

Post a Comment

0 Comments