Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Deviled egg breakfast sandwich





I wanted to figure out a way to use this in my breakfast:




Then I whisked together 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, a sprinkle of dried basil, a pinch of praprika, black pepper and a pinch of salt.

I cooked the eggs over low heat until they almost done. Then I pulled it off the heat and added in 1/2 teaspoon of yellow mustard and a 1/2 teaspoon of Veganaise.

An extra sprinkle of paprika and some parsley on top.



The whole breakfast - 

Cantaloupe, coffee with soymilk and deviled egg sandwich.


The cantaloupe was really ripe and juicy.



The dogs were super interested in the cantaloupe so they got a few pieces each.

Woot!! It is Saturday and no construction noise for two whole days!!




Post a Comment

0 Comments